Monday, September 22, 2008

Reflection on last week

I was sick last week so I didn't make it to class, so I looked over the reflections of everyone else. It seems the egg assignment was discussed in more depth and no one seemed real enthusiastic about it at this point so I guess it's time to move on. It sounds like there was some good discussion too; enough to make someone feel like they might need to apologize on their blog. I wish I was there for that, it sounds like it might have been interesting. Most disappointing to me is that I apparently missed Beth showing off some of her photography. That is something that interests me a lot but I have never really done myself, so I'm always interested to see the work of someone that is actually good at it, particularly when they have such a unique perspective on things.

2 comments:

Ellis Gary said...

Suck it up and come to class...

Colin said...

Yes sir, I promise I'll be there next week.